Salmon Arm, BC

BC Highway alert(s) in effect

Current Conditions

C 41°F

Wind:
ENE 3 km/h
ENE 2 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Salmon Arm
Date:
10:00 PM PST Sunday 21 January 2018
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Temperature:
5.0°C
41.0°F
Dew point:
-0.4°C
31.3°F
Humidity:
68%
Wind:
ENE 3 km/h
ENE 2 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Sunday 21 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Sunday 21 January 2018

Periods of rain or snow
Tonight
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Mon, 22 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy. High plus 3.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Tue, 23 Jan
C 36°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain
Wed, 24 Jan
C 39°F
Periods of rain. High plus 4.
Night:  Showers. Low plus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Thu, 25 Jan
C 37°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Fri, 26 Jan
C 36°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 27 Jan
C 34°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Normals:
Max -1°C.30°F. Min -7°C.19°F.
Sunrise:
7:47 PST
Sunset:
16:30 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
7.7°C 45.9°F
Min:
0.8°C 33.4°F
Total Precipitation:
0.2 mm 0.01 in

What we are doing

Date modified: